Presence in Australia
Battery Storage, Inverter, Solar
Founded in 1947 and renamed as LG Chem in 1995, with over 25,000 employees and continued growth, LG Chem continues to push the boundaries in product development, and market leadership.
LG Chem completed initial development and began mass production of Korea’s first lithium-ion batteries back in 1999 where sales in average have increased over 30% each year, LG Chem is leading the world lithium-ion battery market, it is ranked as global No.1 in the automotive and ESS battery markets, supplying to companies such as Mercedes, BMW, Audi and ABB just to name a few.
48V – 3.3 / 6.5 / 10.0
400V – 7.0 / 10.0
LG Chem RESU Batteries
- Compact Size & Easy Installation
The compact and lightweight nature of the RESU is world-class. It is designed to allow easy wall-mounted or floor-standing installation
for both indoor and outdoor applications. The inverter connections have also been simplified, reducing installation time and costs.
- Powerful Performance
The new RESU series features industry-leading continuous power (4.2kW for RESU6.5) and DC round-trip efficiency (95%). LG Chem’s L&S (Laminatio
n & Stacking) technology provides durability ensuring 80% of capacity retention after 10 years.
- Proven Safety
LG Chem places the highest priority on safety and utilizes the same technology for its ESS products that has a proven safety record in its
automotive battery. All products are fully certified in relevant global standards.
- Reliable Lithium-ion battery.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Ten-year warranty through LG Chem.
- Several capacities up to 12.8 kWh available.
- Up to 10,000 cycles at 80% DoD (Depth of Discharge) at 25°C.
- Expected service life of 15-20 years.
- Can be used as both a hybrid and off-grid solution.
- Extensions possible with separate BMS (Battery Management Systems) even after several years.
- Discharge during a black-out, functioning as back-up power
- Store solar energy generated from photovoltaic panels for the future use
- Charge during off-peak times
- Discharge during peak times